Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Years after firing, vet

ucenyt.wordpress.com
Thomann’s rolls around on four wheels and performzs house calls from a motor home converted intoa veterinarian’s How did you get started as a mobilde vet? I wanted to own my own But with minimal savings and large studentg debt loads, I knew I couldn’t start a traditional veterinary practice. So, after being firerd in the spring of 1994 by a neurotic I bought a used RV and converted it myself intoa full-servicee mobile veterinary clinic. As I look back, I now see how fortunates I was to havebeen Otherwise, I would have never taken the risk and startex my own business. This I equate to what many folksw are currently going through in this new Why stick with mobilevet care?
What’s the advantage from a business standpoint? There are multifoldc business advantages. Low startup costs, low overhead and the abilitt to fill a unique Isee you’ve invented a new Aren’t pet stores already flooded with similarr products? My Port-a-Scoop Sr. was designed to clean up the yard fasteer and easier than any other on the My Port-a-Scoop Jr. is the only unit designed to be used whilwe walkingyour dog. And like the Dyson vacuum, it comeas in fun colors. What inspires your innovation?? I’m not really sure. In high school, when I workee in an ice cream store, I was alwaya finding different ways to get things done fasteor easier.
My friends just thought I was but Iwould say, “Was the inventot of the dishwasher or microwav lazy, or a genius?” QUICK • Mike Thomannn is the founder of Greatefr Charlotte Mobile Veterinary Clinic (www.mobilevet.com). • He’s a member of the . Thomann also works with the tigera at the CharlotteMetro Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment